Get help with OUR support
How to work with SERP.farm?
How to pick-up domain and hosting for mass generated sites
SERP.farm update 1.79. Random image widget.
SERP.farm v 1.82. Improve your Google index
I get “Page not found”. What should I do?
- Text to the support agent. The email: email@example.com. Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
What OS are supported by SERP.farm?
- Serp.farm is installed on WordPress with any ОS, but we recommend to use MySQL database to avoid any errors.
How many pages can be generated at once?
- It depends on the number of loaded global variables or shared local variables. SERP.farm can generate millions of posts.
How to get the datePublished for images and the upload Date for videos?
- The variable that will allow you to put the date you want in any place will be there in SERP.farm v.1.90.
Need special changes to server cpanel to accommodate your plugin?!
- No, it doesn't need to.
When simply going to make serp.post or edit a draft of serp post like here - error message in the page "Failed to load plugin url” What should I do?
- The problem can be because of two reasons. The first one is because there the access to load the “html/text” types of script is blocked. The second one is because site addresses in WordPress settings were not reassigned during the connection the https certificate.
Does your plugin's sitemap include regular posts and pages or do I need an additional plugin for this?
- There are all standart WordPress posts and pages are included in SERP.farm
How to control total number output?
- You can use the “ Limit by distance” feature.
How to add my own database?
- Go to the serp.farm “Global Variables” menu and find any global variable. Export it.
- You download csv with a data. We will use it as an example. Open this file with any convenient editor.
- Delete all the data except the first line.
- Lets edit the header for the desired data. “Zip”, “State”,... - are variables names. “Varchar” - is an indication of the data type (varchar - characters, int - only numbers). :25 - string length in characters. So we have “varchar:25”. For convenience, you can replace the tab characters with ‘;’. In the end we got the first line - zip:varchar:5;city:varchar:25;stateshort:varchar:2;state:varchar:20;
- Add the data.
- Now you need to upload the data to the site. Click on the “Create Set” button.
- You will see a window in which you need to enter the name of the database and select the edited file. After that click on the “Upload” button.